Cancellation by Wholesalehungama.com
While, we try to ship out every order that has been successfully placed with Wholesalehungama.com, there are some situations in which we may have to cancel orders.
Some of the situations that may result in your order being cancelled include (but not limited to):
- The product is not available at merchant’s place
- The quantity is lesser than required
- Restrictions on quantity or number or orders as per T&C
- Inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing or promotion information
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department if address is not proper
- The location is Non-serviceable
At times we may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been done, the charged amount will be refunded to you as soon as we can.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice from you within 24-Hrs of placing the order and the order has not been processed by us, we will be more than happy to cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you. We will not be able to cancel those orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us.